13 August 2016

Week Recommendations #57


It's been several months, friends. I've taken an extended break from blogging, but not from reading. These are some that I've bookmarked during my silence. It's much more than my usual week recommendations, but I hope you'll be able to find a few in here that encourage you as they did me!

(Because there are so many, I'm abbreviating my usual format and giving them to you bullet-like.)

6.5 Myths about Expat Life by Rachel Pieh Jones at Djibouti Jones

5 Marriage Survival Tips for Family Travel by Ashleigh at For the Family

Helping New Missionaries from Home by Jacob Coon at JCMission

The Insanity of Self-Care by Marshall Segal at Desiring God

No-Bake Cookie Dough Fudge by Caitlyn at Yummly

This Stage of Life? It's Hard by Hayley Hengst at Austin Moms Blog 

What Expats Can Do--Bringing Home to the World by Cristina Baldan at Expatclic

10 Questions MKs Dread by Taylor Murray at Bible Society

7 Free Resources for Growing Godly Kids by Megan at Today's Frugal Mom

Is It Safe? by Joe Hale at NICS

5 Points to Remember When Life Is Changing by Rachel Wojo at The Better Mom

Grief, Hope, and Theology That Matters by David Lytle at Rambling Ever On


--------------------

Did you enjoy this week's recommendations? You're invited to check back each weekend to see more of the good stuff out there brought here. I do my best to keep it relevant to women in cross-cultural situations too. If you think you might forget to stop by, you can subscribe by email (in the sidebar), or follow on FacebookGoogle+Pinterest or Twitter.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Comments awaiting moderation may not appear for several hours or--if the kids and I fall asleep at the same time--at least a day. Thank you for your patience and please do not feel deterred; your feedback and insight are most welcomed!