07 June 2014

Week Recommendations #22


The TCK RAFT
My friends at Yongsan International School of Seoul made this amazing video about the difficult goodbyes faced every year by the students and staff at an international school. 

TCKs in Transition from Ross Williamson on Vimeo.


Flying with a Toddler?
My family flies out for our summer travels soon. With a very active toddler and two curious and never-sleepy preschoolers, I'm on the lookout for ideas. Here's a post with several good ideas, but now I need to choose the smallest and most lightweight.



If you're also flying with young kids, check out our mini-series on that very topic.


More Summer Reading
A couple weeks back, I linked some summer book lists. Here are a few more that have awesome suggestions.

3 Chapter Book Series We Love by Keri at Growing in His Glory
100 Best Free Books for Kindle by Brandon Widder at Digital Trends



Father's Day Printable
Don't know how to help your kids celebrate their dad? Well, there's lots of ideas online, and I like this one that can be put into a homemade card. I can't wait to see what my kids put in the blanks.

Free Father's Day Printable by Jamie at Totally the Bomb



--------------------

Did you enjoy this week's recommendations? You're invited to check back each weekend to see more of the good stuff out there brought here. I do my best to keep it relevant to women in cross-cultural situations too. If you think you might forget to stop by, you can subscribe by email (in the sidebar), or follow on FacebookGoogle+Pinterest or Twitter.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Comments awaiting moderation may not appear for several hours or--if the kids and I fall asleep at the same time--at least a day. Thank you for your patience and please do not feel deterred; your feedback and insight are most welcomed!